 Space / *22932 (-20)
  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) and i believe that smell is one of machine made glazed goodness. btw, the moc is super-cool, but you hardly need this crackhead's opinion to know that. also, no offense to any crackheads that might be out there. -vive le crackhead lenny (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: My wallpaper

(...) Thanks Dan. That would be swell. (Uber Neeto) Later Mark M. (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

From private to admiral in one step...not bad for a kid from the south side! That's a wild little runabout - totally different than where I thought it was going. I always love the angled orientation, or how I believe Chris Maddison coined it...the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

(...) That was pretty much the image I was going with! I wanted a ship that reeked of power and do circles around anything else underwater...mostly:) "Ahnald"? Hm, might have to give the SeaHunter a nickname:) (...) Yep, you pretty much nailed the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Admiral, Way cool little ship! You did a lot with just a few parts, and I especially like the angled cockpit...it's the not so conventional use of parts that make PCS so neat, and for me, so hard to do:) Joe Meno (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Thanks. :) I put that together in Illustrator a while back actually. One of the LEGO CAD guys wanted an exploriens control tile. Admiral Giddens was promoted for valued service in materials acquisition. ~Grand Admiral (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

(...) Congrats Admiral! Great pic Mark! The detail of the control panel is great! Chris, *ahem* Sir Admiral Sir, that craft of yours is genious! The construction of the ship is superb and so is the detailing! The circlular-plus piece works well for (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)

Chris Giddens, Commodore 64th PCS fleet checks his space-mail <Transmission download from Grand Admiral Sandlin> .... saved to personal spaceblog www.classic-space.co...motion.jpg <Transmission upload to Grand Admiral Sandlin> RE: Promotion Grand (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

what is the link? i'm going to look for it now... i probably saw it and incorporated parts of your design subliminally. post back soon... -tk "Tony Knaak" <tknaaker@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HDEyI4.qxz@lugnet.com... (...) me (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

i've been making space quite prolifically... if you'd like to see some more of my designs, check out the following links. Extraglobal Xpresss (URL) StarCrafters (URL) you enjoy and thanks for the cudos -tk "Jonathan Mizner" <ltwjanson@aol.com> wrote (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new guy on the moon!

(...) I hope he's not directing Moonbase Construction Vehicles! Their drivers might not see him -- "Hey, where'd that fella pointing us to the construction zone go? Zipes, I hope I don't have to clean him off the treads ... that takes forever!" :D (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: MOC: The Buzzard.

(...) Okay, got it to work at school (and then didn't get a chance to reply and tell you what I thought of it)! I like the utilitarian look of the craft. I think the guns look fantastic -- I don't know if you did this on purpose, but it almost (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

(...) What I like about it is the implied POWER in the wings ... they almost look like arms ... in "attack position" (I'm reminded of the Klingon BOP's wing manuverability here) it would certainly remind me of "Ahnald" coming in for the kill!!!! (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

(...) When I first saw this posted, my mind boggled over the complete shift in design the Starmaster took from normal building conventions...and then seeing a folder filed with incongruous pictures of Star Wars figures and scenes, made me start to (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...

(...) Thanks! The overall look of the SeaHunter was basically a) power, b) weapons, and c) power. This should be able to give a Manta a run for its money. The wings are really hinged because I douldn't make up my mind on how I wanted the wings, so (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

I don't want to sound like a big stuck up goober, but this really reminds me of my Stalefish layed down on it's side. I think it looks great! the round engine exhaust port is very star wars. the lond front is nice, I can see it being retro fitted by (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

(...) plus (...) like (...) name! (...) Thanks for the props. I tried really hard to greeble the inside of the cablin adequately, and left the outsides a litte more simple. The bubble is on the starboard side. the engine things are the rear. after (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Starmaster MOC

thanks G this idea has been brewing in my head and on my note pad for over a year. I had been dreaming about a ship that was asymetrical forever , and this project allowed me to get that out and make the return to ExtraGlobal Xpress that was long (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Well SOMEONE has quite the army...

Jimmy Park, from Southern California. But Pete W. in BAYLUG has an even bigger space army. It was at BricksWest. Paul Sinasohn LUGNET #115 (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) FUT .space. What do you say fellas? Imagine a new LSC (Lego Space Club) showing up at a Sci Fi convention and dominating a whole corner with Moonbases and SHIPs... I bet a number of visitors would be converted over from collecting comic-book (...) (21 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact