 Space / 22925
22924  |  22926
Subject:
A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 14:58:02 GMT

Chris Giddens, Commodore 64th PCS fleet checks his space-mail

<Transmission download from Grand Admiral Sandlin>
.... saved to personal spaceblog

www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/promotion.jpg

<Transmission upload to Grand Admiral Sandlin>
RE:  Promotion

Grand Admiral Sandlin SIR,
I respectfully accept said promotion and wish to thank the Grand Admiral.
To Celebrate, my PCS designers have built me an Admiral's transport.

http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/Admiral1.jpg

The PCS Admiral Navagation Go-pod or the P.A.N.G.!

She is still under development but I have volunteered to test her out while
they add personal equipment, CD player and leather seat.  mmmm leather.
Further pics:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/Admiral2.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/Admiral3.jpg

The PCS office has now issued me my new uniform:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/sigfig1.jpg

Thank you sir!

Admiral PCS Division Chris Giddens

P.S. I hope you enjoy the box of Kryspy Kreme's sent to your office.

EOF

<End Transmission>

PLMKWYT

APDCG <><