 Space / 22928
Re: A Grand Announcement (and a new PCS MOC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 15:52:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens writes:
Chris Giddens, Commodore 64th PCS fleet checks his space-mail

<Transmission download from Grand Admiral Sandlin>
.... saved to personal spaceblog

www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/promotion.jpg

<Transmission upload to Grand Admiral Sandlin>
RE:  Promotion

Grand Admiral Sandlin SIR,
I respectfully accept said promotion and wish to thank the Grand Admiral.
To Celebrate, my PCS designers have built me an Admiral's transport.

http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/Admiral1.jpg

The PCS Admiral Navagation Go-pod or the P.A.N.G.!

She is still under development but I have volunteered to test her out while
they add personal equipment, CD player and leather seat.  mmmm leather.
Further pics:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/Admiral2.jpg
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/Admiral3.jpg

The PCS office has now issued me my new uniform:
http://www.classic-space.com/spaceblog/sigfig1.jpg

Admiral,

Way cool little ship! You did a lot with just a few parts, and I especially
like the angled cockpit...it's the not so conventional use of parts that make
PCS so neat, and for me, so hard to do:)

Joe Meno