 Town / 6037
Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 03:25:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, Andrew Saada writes:

Joe,

Yes, another great addition to the fleet!  I like the overall shape of the
craft...looks as if it's ready to take on a whole slew of squids!  The
hinged wings are a neat aspect to an already streamlined design.  The drone
looks good too...reminds me of a remote-observation craft I've seen before
(Titanic?  The Sphere?).
Keep it up!

Thanks! The overall look of the SeaHunter was basically a) power, b)
weapons, and c) power. This should be able to give a Manta a run for its
money. The wings are really hinged because I douldn't make up my mind on how
I wanted the wings, so now I can put it any angle I want:)

The remote isn't from Titanic, and if it's from Sphere, that would be
neat...I haven't seen that flick. The remote is my take on a sub with remote
attack vehicles that was on the cover of Popular Science last month. Now, if
I can figure out whatthe main sub looks like:)

Thanaks againfor your kind words!

Joe Meno

ciao&salaam
-Andrew