 Town / 6020
Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:01:38 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaHunter/p4100013.jpg

the SeaHunter, is now undergoing trial runs at Alpha Team's Sea Range.

This vehicle was developed in response initially to Ogel's Manta attack
vehicle. There are a variety of hard points throughout the Sea Hunter,
allowing it carry whatever weapons are needed. The wings of the SeaHunter
also can swing down to attack position to minimize its profile.

Also going through trials is the SeaFlea remote attack vehicle. Basically a
small drone capable of carrying its own weapon suite, the SeaFlea is meant
to be used as a quick-deploy craft that can assist Alpha team forces or
patrol  independently areas that are considered risky for manned vehicles.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaHunter/p4100010.jpg

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno

         Brilliant!

             I love the SeaHunter and the unmanned sub puts some recent
efforts of mine on the small scale of aquazone to shame...

                 Great work and use of old and new slants...

                      God Bless,

                           Nathan