 Town / 6035
Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 15:21:45 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaHunter/p4100013.jpg

the SeaHunter, is now undergoing trial runs at Alpha Team's Sea Range.

This vehicle was developed in response initially to Ogel's Manta attack
vehicle. There are a variety of hard points throughout the Sea Hunter,
allowing it carry whatever weapons are needed. The wings of the SeaHunter
also can swing down to attack position to minimize its profile.

Also going through trials is the SeaFlea remote attack vehicle. Basically a
small drone capable of carrying its own weapon suite, the SeaFlea is meant
to be used as a quick-deploy craft that can assist Alpha team forces or
patrol  independently areas that are considered risky for manned vehicles.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/SeaHunter/p4100010.jpg

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno

Joe,

Yes, another great addition to the fleet!  I like the overall shape of the
craft...looks as if it's ready to take on a whole slew of squids!  The
hinged wings are a neat aspect to an already streamlined design.  The drone
looks good too...reminds me of a remote-observation craft I've seen before
(Titanic?  The Sphere?).
Keep it up!

ciao&salaam
-Andrew