 Town / 6021
Re: Alpha Team's newest sea vehicle...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 18:37:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Nathan Todd writes:
        Brilliant!

Thanks!

            I love the SeaHunter and the unmanned sub puts some recent
efforts of mine on the small scale of aquazone to shame...

funny thing is, the unmanned sub really still needs a mother ship. I just
literally built a barebones frame for it. Most small scale stuff is tough to
do...it's really easy to overdetail or greeble things, which is why I tend
to stay with streamlined shapes.

As for the SeaHunter, I was going to call it the SeaHawk, but someone else
took the name:)....

                Great work and use of old and new slants...

One of the best new Lego parts are those rounded slants!

                     God Bless,

Thanks!

Joe Meno>