 General / 41867
Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:41:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Stephen Wroble writes:
And then there are the themes. Some of the themes seem to have bigger
followings than others (or is it simply that they have more active followers
than others?) There seem to be a lot of LTCs (LEGO Train Clubs) but I have
never seen a LEGO Castle Club or a LEGO Space Club.

FUT .space.

What do you say fellas?  Imagine a new LSC (Lego Space Club) showing up at a
Sci Fi convention and dominating a whole corner with Moonbases and SHIPs...
I bet a number of visitors would be converted over from collecting
comic-book action figures and would start buying Lego.  Muwhahahaaha!

Of course, we'd have to watch out for those Klingons and their K'Nex...

:)

-Hendo