Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2003 16:17:35 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason Spears writes:
Weellllll.... you could fly to FL every month...or drive to Lansing, there
are lots of Michiganders that are spaceheads.  (To name a few...Trevor
Pruden, Rick Hallman, Jason Spears, Scott Sanburn, Peter Guenther...)

You should come to a meeting some time.

     I've recently become aware of that, and I was actually hoping to make
the last meeting, but noone replied to my request to carpool (well, Larry
did, but only to say that he couldn't do it this time), and between driving
myself halfway across the state to a place I've never been before and
engorging my eyes on B5.2 for the first time in almost a decade, the DVDs
won out.  I also got a lot done on my latest twistedly evil creations, which
is always a good thing.

     Anyways, I'm currently planning to go to the next meeting with Larry,
and we're going to be discussing something of great personal interest to him
and great personal curiosity to me.  And I'll be bringing along some stuff
to corrupt you al...I mean, uh, widen your horizons.  Yeah, that's what I
mean...  >:)