Subject:
Comic Con - Note to Michlug members who are attending
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 10:51:07 GMT

Yo, Peter et' all

I successfully brought over my castle and castle elements to add to the
fantasy display table.  So we are square there.

As for space, while the moonbase module setup last night went really well
and is about 80% done (the rest of the setup is this morning), the lack of
really large ships seemed to detract from the display.  The UCS star wars
display table makes up for it somewhat, but it is a separate display item.

Sooooo, I brought three of my capital ships across as well.  They are in my
trunk.  Be sure to snag one of the long skinny display tables...I will need
the tables since my capital ships are all over 150 studs in length.

Also, Peter, tell Scott that I brought my extra standard grey moon
baseplates.  We are still short a few large greys..  Steve 3 was going to
bring some.  Tell Rick to bring a few as well, just in case.

~Trev