 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2404
Re: Proposals, Bug Fixes, etc and tracking them with SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 00:20:00 GMT

I'd say prepare them and file them as patches as you did with
mux1 (against a fresh 0.2.5).  This will give us time to listen
for comments.  And it gives time for others to play with and review
your changes.  From a work-effort perspective, if we are to merge
any patches having a couple more is not significantly more work
(if your work is like your last, concise and functional.:)

Sounds good to me, I'll fix them up and put them in as patches.  As far as
keeping things small they will be able to be excluded at compile time, much
like everything else in LegOS.  It is probably also a good idea to have all 3rd
party sensors compiled out by default.

On another note I think we should start taking advantage of the tracking tools
offered by sourceforge.  This should help us keep track of what needs to be
done.  I've already opened a couple of support issues for feature requests.

mark