 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2390
Re: Proposals, Bug Fixes, etc and tracking them with SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 16:55:23 GMT

And don't forget: We need a new NAME!!!

There is no reference to legOS on the LEGO MINDSTORMS homepage. I
understand their reason for this but it would be good for brickOS (formerly
known as legOS) to get more popular.

Mike