 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2383
2382  |  2384
Subject:
Little Off Subject Was Re: Proposals, Bug Fixes, etc and tracking them with SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 14:19:44 GMT

Mark,

I am sadly guessing that Luis is mourning the loss of Duke to Indiana last
night and thus has not responded. I hate to see a supportive and excited fan
see their team loose.

Ed

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Stephen M. Moraco writes:
Mark,

[snip]

I'm the Debian GNU/Linux Maintainer for legOS and am a current member of the
sourceforge legOS project.  I've been talking with Luis (albeit, given his
response times it feels rather one sided [to be fair he said this would
happen...] ;-) about coordinating this next release.

[snip]