 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2389
Re: Proposals, Bug Fixes, etc and tracking them with SourceForge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 10:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Stephen M. Moraco writes:

I'm volunteering to coordinate this
next release.  I'll get into more detail in a separate posting. I am
currently waiting to be given admin privs. at the legos sourceforge project.

Here's my first cut at more detail.  Thanks to a couple of you for providing
some hint of your desired direction and for making my day by your showing of
interest.  I've more to add but you can get a feel for what I've been thinking
to date.  See:  http://legos.sourceforge.net/rlswork

This release is a product of all of our efforts so please tell me if you agree
or disagree with what I'm saying in the doc.

More tomorrow, *yawn*...

Regards,
Stephen
--