 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2387
2386  |  2388
Subject:
egcs or something else?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 18:11:08 GMT

Joseph Woolley wrote:

I have Red Hat (6.2)/egcs setup and working great.

Actually, gcc 3.0.3-1 is available for the Hitachi. I'm running gcc with
the new 2.12 binutils on my SuSE Linux machine without a flaw. Gcc only
complains about some depricated styles at kernel compilation and has some
problems with the c++ demo. This is not a problem for me, because I don't
use c++ anyway.

For an upcoming legOS release, I would think that we should make it compile
without problems or warnings with the newest gcc Hitachi compiler.

The compiler and the binutils can be found at

   http://h8300-hms.sourceforge.net

ByeBye

Mike