 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2403
Re: Deleting Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 22:32:00 GMT

I have concidered adding a simple menu (using the view button or something
in program.c perhaps)  Could provide these functions:

I created a user space program which does some of this.  I call it "inspector"
as it mostly inspects the values of sensors.  It also shows the current battery
reading and how long the RCX has been on.  The UI is pretty simple to use.  It
also allows you to select the type of sensor you have attached to each port and
then runs the values through the proper drivers.  It's customized to use my own
user space drivers for third party sensors.  If you are interested I can e-mail
it to you.  Perhaps it would make a good starting point for what you described.

mark