 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2401
Re: Deleting Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:44:03 GMT

And another option would be:
3.5) View/Set RCX ID for lnp.

<snip>

I have concidered adding a simple menu (using the view button or something
in program.c perhaps)  Could provide these functions:

1) View sensor values
2) View available memory
3) View battery level
4) View/Set autoshutoff (enable/disable/time)
5) Set motor output (on/off/direction) for direct control
6) Delete program
7) Erase firmware (for those who don't know about off->prgm)  8-)

Obviously, these would be added as time permits... but it would be good to
have a menu in place and to work out the UI design (buttons, etc..).

<snip>

- Joe