 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2402
Re: Final RFC on next legOS release (would have been legOS 0.2.6)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:42:52 GMT

We are now actively deciding what the next release of legOS will be.
(yes there will be a name change and, likely,  the numbering will
change but -for now- let's call it legOS 0.2.6)

Since there has to be a name change, perhaps keep the numbering for continuity?
Unless you think we should go direct to 0.3.0 :-)

Max.