 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 2399
2398  |  2400
Subject:
Deleting Programs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 17:15:44 GMT

Per message:  http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/rcx/?n=1627

Should there be a way to delete programs via the RCX buttons?  Or perhaps
just a dll -delete option?

I have concidered adding a simple menu (using the view button or something
in program.c perhaps)  Could provide these functions:

1) View sensor values
2) View available memory
3) View battery level
4) View/Set autoshutoff (enable/disable/time)
5) Set motor output (on/off/direction) for direct control
6) Delete program
7) Erase firmware (for those who don't know about off->prgm)  8-)

Obviously, these would be added as time permits... but it would be good to
have a menu in place and to work out the UI design (buttons, etc..).

Joe

(maybe View to scroll through the options on the menu and Run to activate
the menu option)