 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 221 – 240 of about 2200.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  [HOWTO] RCX/MacNCQ/Serial Tower on MacBook Pro (Mac OS X under Intel)

Hi, FYI, I've successfully used RCX on a MacBook Pro (Mac OS X/Intel) using : - MacOS X 10.4.6 (URL) MacNQC v4.0b4 (running under rosetta) (URL) LEGO SERIAL Tower (yes, Serial) - Keyspan High Speed USB Serial Adapter (URL) Keyspan USB Serial Adapter (...) (18 years ago, 21-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 1.429)

  Re: OS X Complier problems solved--now struggling with BrickOS

(...) You know, I think there's some cosmic law. Just after hitting the send key, I'll almost always realize my question was stupid. Looking at the errors I was getting, I noticed that it was the utilities that you'd already created. firmdl3 has the (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, long, tower
(score: 1.422)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Dear Claude, I cannot thank you enough for your support. I posted this to Lugnet in hopes there was another who could help me. Would you not know that the serial tower vs USB tower was a question I had? I will get a serial tower and continue. (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, tower
(score: 1.422)

  New Version of pbForth with DCC Support Released

All, I've just finished updating the pbForth webiste with information on the latest version of pbForth that supports DCC. Yay! Yes, you can use Mark Riley's excellent train control firmware, but if you want to write code that starts and stops trains (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 1.421)

  New Version of pbForth with DCC Support Released

All, I've just finished updating the pbForth webiste with information on the latest version of pbForth that supports DCC. Yay! Yes, you can use Mark Riley's excellent train control firmware, but if you want to write code that starts and stops trains (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jan-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains)

usb, tower
(score: 1.421)

  Re: Robo Soccer From Convict

(...) Hi Tom, You selected one of our hardest ROBOLAB projects. The journal shows you many things, but perhaps is not explicit enough to help you through what you intend to do with it. However note that the Soccer communication only works with the (...) (19 years ago, 28-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb, tower
(score: 1.420)

  RE: BricxCC & fast firmware download

John, I have yet to get fast or slow downloading to work with BricxCC on my RCX 1.0 with either the USB or serial tower... Ralph (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 1.418)

  Looking for Serial IRTower Drivers

I am running a program that uses a serial tower but I cannot find a serial IR Driver. To get this program to work I have made a RS-232 com4 port out of my PCMCIA slot for the serial tower but in all the disks I have I cannot find a serial IR Tower (...) (18 years ago, 9-May-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 1.409)

  BricxCC & fast firmware download

I've had a report that fast firmware downloading doesn't work with the latest release of BricxCC (either tower). In my tests, with an RCX 1.0 brick plugged in, low ambient light, short distances from the USB tower, and all the firmwares I have (...) (21 years ago, 3-Nov-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 1.404)

  Re: Does my RCX work?

(...) First, put batteries in it and turn it on. It'll beep 'ok'. Then attach a technic 9v motor to port A with a wire and press Run. If the motor spins, the brick has basic sanity, and it's worth your time and money to get a IR tower to program it (...) (19 years ago, 7-Apr-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

ir, tower
(score: 1.397)

  usb under windows

Hello! I purchased a Mindstorms 2.0 with USB tower half a year ago and now I want to play with it... My computer is running WinMe so I downloaded the winlegos.exe package from the legos page. When running firmdl3 it complains that it can't find the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.393)

  RE: Displaying info while debugging

(...) Mario, I did some checking and I think the real issue is with the USB driver from LEGO. The serial tower does not exhibit this behaviour. It has its own problems, which include falling asleep after 2 seconds of inactivity. So, as far as I can (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.392)

  Robo Soccer From Convict

I am working on learning RoboLab by making this program work. (URL) then GPS7.vi & LEGO_Soccer.lib then SOCCER5.VI WHAT HAPPENS: 1. SOCCER5.VI downloads into the RCX several tasks and subs. 2. Once running GPS7.vi it does not seem to send (...) (19 years ago, 27-Mar-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir, tower
(score: 1.391)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

Or swap a USB tower for a serial one with someone - I'd certainly swap mine for a USB. "Richard Carver" <mylegostuff@thecarverzone.com> wrote in message news:E17EbGv-00054I-...box.com... That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.387)

  USB tower

Hello - In the past I have burned out serial port towers, so I recently acquired the USB version of the IR tower. I did not realize that NQC makes use of the lego driver - it is looking like I have to purchase an entire RIS just to get Ghost. Is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.387)

  USB Tower support for linux

Hi all, Does anybody know why legoUSB effort is inactive since 09 January of 2002.I have a RCX2.0 brick and I would like to try with the legos. I'm not interested in any MS Windows host development platform solution while I find linux alternatives (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.386)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows 95 didn't support USB (well, except for Windows 95B but I think most of the USB drivers were custom/non-standard). It might work with Windows 95 if you get the old serial tower. I picked a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.382)

  Terminal Emulator

Hi, I'm trying to find a Terminal Emulator that can access the IR Tower thru a USB port. So far, the ones I found can access only a serial port (COMx). Any suggestions? Thanks Mario (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 1.382)

  Re: Problem with IR

(...) This probably isn't it, but if you're using the command line, have you included the -Susb parameter to tell NQC you're using USB? (This will takes ages to post as my email isn't working, so sorry if you have 5 other replies before this one...) (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir
(score: 1.380)

  brickOS on Mac OS X

Hello, I'm trying to get a recent brickOS (0.9.0) working on Mac OS X 10.4.3. I have an RCX 2.0 with the USB tower. I have a cross-compiler (gcc 3.2.2) that apparently works, and using the firmware download program included with lejOS (specially (...) (19 years ago, 22-Nov-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, tower
(score: 1.374)

More:  Next Page >>