 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1901 – 1920 of 2193.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: EGCS and GCC

(...) I saw it. Don't know if others did. I thought I replied? (...) one liners :) (...) That would be nice if true :) (...) It will definitely need some more HOWTO updates. That's quite OK, especially if it means we can "standardize" all the (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.154)

  Re: solaris + legOS

YEAH! It works! And there was great rejoicing! :-) This version sucsefully d/led the helloworld.lx, and it ran perfectly. Thank you much! I'm curious, what all did you change? I saw you did a cool thing to make the getopt_long work... (btw, it gave (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jul-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.153)

  Re: license question

The short answer is yes. The long answer... In general, free software licenses are self-compatible, meaning that you can take portions of software released under that license and create a different product using that same license. In fact, this is (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Troubleshooting RCX Problems

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message news:FyvsIF.DzH@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) or (...) Sorry it took so long to get back. Its port 1 that is acting up. The rear left knee rotation sensor. Its not the sensor, I changed it to a (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.153)

  Re: Cygnus Installation troubles

I am getting the exact same error. Is there something I am missing in the Makefile or Makefile.Common that I need to modify so it can build the .lx files correctly? I seem to be able to correctly build the legOS.srec and legOS.lds files. They are (...) (24 years ago, 9-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.151)

  Re: GCC - Cross-compiler

Sorry I've been out of the loop for so long, guys... I'm moving tomorrow, so I've been packing and such. (...) cool. Which Cygwin, though? It'd be really nice if we could "move up" to Cygwin 1.0, which is a lot easier to install than the beta (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.151)

  NQC 2.2 r1 released

NQC 2.2 is finally out of beta test. I appologize for the long alpha/beta cycle...it wasn't that there were tons of problems, but just that I have been quite busy with a lot of other things. There were only a few minor fixes between 2.2 b1 and the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc) !

long
(score: 1.150)

  One Way/No Way wires

Use of diodes to MUX two motors on a single output has been known for a long time. I have not seen a description of just putting the diode in the wire itself to make a One Way wire. If you use two you get a No-Way wire which does not sound useful. (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.149)

  Problems Solved(WAS Re: Problems with datalog)

(...) before (...) I just tried using the Wait() command for up to 5 seconds. Still didn't work. I remember reading that the Vision Command required the new firmware. I assumed that VC d/l'd the new firmware automatically. I didn't remember waiting (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

long
(score: 1.149)

  Re: buy single pneumatics, sensors, gears, etc

(...) Just a small warning: if your surfin' the site and come across this (URL) link - sorry) It is #9290 Thematic Builder Set. Don't get too excited - they are out :-( Julie (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.147)

  Re: buy single pneumatics, sensors, gears, etc

(...) (i.e., pld = _P_itsco _L_EGO _D_ACTA). The site used to be called www.pitsco-legodacta.com or some equally ungodly long name like that. :) --Todd (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.147)

  Re: TinyVM coding question

(...) [...] I already responded to Eric via email, but for anyone else who might be interested, this bug was fixed in TinyVM 0.1.4. The current version is 0.2.2. Expect 0.2.3 tonight or tomorrow (due to a bug fix, having to do with assigning (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx.java)

long
(score: 1.145)

  German Newspaper Links to Mindstorms

Hi all, Here's a rather long link to a Berlin newspaper that references many of the mst important pages in the Mindstorms canon... (URL) Have you checked your hit counters lately? Cheers, Ralph Hempel - P.Eng ---...--- Check out pbFORTH for LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.145)

  Re: 0.2.4 API (Long)

I'll look at this and probably post it tomorrow (very, very long day, which you'd think would be surprising on a Saturday :| On first glance, it looks like a very useful document. Unfortunately, the autogenerated API docs have become more and more (...) (24 years ago, 29-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.145)

  legOS doesn't work under NT?

I've been using legOS for Windows (Vamos-Wentworth's distribution) both on Windows 95 and Windows 98. Due to some reasons, I'll have to use a NT computer from now on (I'm the administrator). I installed everything, even the long filename support (...) (24 years ago, 5-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.144)

  0.2.4 API (Long)

I put together a .html document that sums up the User Level functions (as opposed to the internal/Kernel housekeeping functions), Constants, and Macros. I forwarded it to Luis, maybe he'll put it up later on LegOS.Sourforge.net In the meantime, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.143)

  RE: Motion/Tilt Sensor from Analog Devices and the RCX

Not exactly.... The output is an analog voltage, meaning it's not exactly a digital TTL 0 volts or 5 volts, but ranges from 200mv (call this low) to Vcc-200mv (call this high). But this is a PWM output, meaning that with the chip stationary with (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, lugnet.robotics)

long
(score: 1.142)

  Re: LNP Packet Handlers on RCX

(...) In legOS v0.2.3 and probably in v0.2.4 they are still called from the interrupt handler (rx_handler). (...) The interrupt handling should be fast, hence any heavy proccessing in lnp_handler is discouraged. Msleep, malloc and similiar functions (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.142)

  Re: text location for apps and q?

(...) when i remove -O from my Makefile the kernel grew bigger, and crossed 0xb000, so i changed it accordingly, and that didn't work. so i guess there is 16k limitation for kernel and user program. (...) too bad, but there's not much to work on (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 1.141)

  Auto Shut Off

Hi all, How do I turn OFF the auto shut off function of the RCX? I'd like to write a program which contains some long (1hr) delays. Thanks for replies, MTapsak (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 1.141)

More:  Next Page >>