 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1353
Re: Cygnus Installation troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 09:19:24 GMT

I am getting the exact same error.  Is there something I am missing in
the Makefile or Makefile.Common that I need to modify so it can build
the
.lx files correctly?  I seem to be able to correctly build the
legOS.srec
and legOS.lds files.  They are 19848 bytes and 3395 bytes long
respectively.

However, when making the demo files, I get the same errors as Chris has
quoted
below.  I have deleted all traces of previous Cygwin installations (I
think...)
so as far as I know, I don't have a mixed development environment.  I
have only
the djgpp stuff.

Help!

Dave

Chris Arquiza wrote:

Hi All,

I downloaded the Cygnus installation for windows yesterday (previously I only
used it to make dll.exe, and relied on djgpp for the .lx and .srec), and the
demo directory doesn't seem to make properly.
I get these messages:

BASH.EXE-2.02$ make
[snipped]
h8300-hms-ld -T ../boot/legOS.lds -relax -L/legOS/lib helloworld.o  -lc -
lmint -
lfloat -lc++ -o helloworld.ds1 -Ttext 0xb000
h8300-hms-ld: address 0xb03e of helloworld.ds1 section .text is not within
region ram
h8300-hms-ld: address 0xb03e of helloworld.ds1 section .tors is not within
region ram
[snipped]
.
.
.

helloworld.o(.text+0xc):helloworld.c: undefined reference to `_sleep'
helloworld.o(.text+0x14):helloworld.c: undefined reference to `_cputs'
helloworld.o(.text+0x1c):helloworld.c: undefined reference to `_sleep'
.
.
.

Anyone have ideas how i could fix this?