 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1348
Re: Cygnus Installation troubles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 00:40:33 GMT

I think I am running into this problem.  How do I remove all traces of
my previous Cygwin 0.2.3 WinLegOS installation so the djgpp can run
cleanly?

Dave

Chris Arquiza wrote:

tnx...
finally got to borrow a clean machine and got it to work (0.2.4 really does do
away with the need for perl)...
yep, seems like mixing the two really did mess up my installation...

chrís

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, Paolo Masetti writes:
I downloaded the Cygnus installation for windows yesterday (previously I • only
used it to make dll.exe, and relied on djgpp for the .lx and .srec), and • the
demo directory doesn't seem to make properly.

I have never attemped "mix" between the two environments. I hope that this
is not the problem. You can try to repeat installation of cygnwin after a
general cleanup.