 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1349
1348  |  1350
Subject:
WinLNP usage in VC++
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 14:28:38 GMT

Hi.

Can anyone who has used the WinLNP control please help me get started
with it. I have been using LNP via my own PC-side code based on Manuel
Cabido Lopes' RCX Talker application (thanks Manuel) , but now want to
build a server application that will allow me control two RCX's. I don't have
the time to develope Manuel's code further for the project I'm working on.

I've only been coding C++ for a while and am not at all familiar with the
Windows/COM/ActiveX/ATL environment. I want to know how I can create
a project, and configure it, so that I can use the WinLNP control? I have the
control registered, and its available for VBN projects on my PC, but I can't
seem to reference it in VC++. I'm sure it's an oversight on my behalf.

Any help at all is greatly appreciated,

Thank-you in advance,

Colin Ryan