 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1362
1361  |  1363
Subject:
LNPD on Linux - Thanks for all the documentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:14:27 GMT

Hi All

I've just installed LNPD on Linux and have it up and running.
(In the past few hours, I have installed and configured Linux as
a LAN workstation, built the egcs and binutils, installed and
compiled legOS and finally compiled  and linked liblnp and
started the LNPD - phew !)

Anyway firstly - THANK-YOU, I now very much appreciate
the time and effort that has gone into creating the documentation
for the installaion and configuration process.

Soooo, I now have lnpd running and am trying to run the sample
app "lnptest", when I run it though, I get a  stream of "collision"
messages on my screen. Can anyone tell me why this is, and what
I can do about it? The lighting in the room didn't stop me downlowading
the firmware or a few programs ...

Thanks, I'm looking forward to trying to integrate my CORBA
application with LNP ....

Colin Ryan