 Robotics / RCX / 668
Re: Troubleshooting RCX Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 04:39:39 GMT

"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
news:FyvsIF.DzH@lugnet.com...
"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:
"Mario Ferrari" <mario.ferrari@edis.it> wrote in message
news:FyvIAK.8or@lugnet.com...
Hi Tim,
would you post here your code so we can have a look at it?

Mario

Here you go:

Aha, that's famous MIBO code. Unfortunately japanise comments don't help • so
much :-)
Can you tell me which rotation sensor shows the problem, I mean port 1, 2 • or
3.

Mario

Sorry it took so long to get back.  Its port 1 that is acting up.  The rear
left knee rotation sensor.  Its not the sensor, I changed it to a different
one - the original sensor works fine on the other knee, and the new one acts
up.  Its the port/RCX that's the problem.

Gotta get this fixed hopefully before the Chicago Legofest Sunday....

Thanks!

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114