 Robotics / RCX / 662
661  |  663
Subject:
Troubleshooting RCX Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 06:29:34 GMT

Hello
I've been having trouble with an RCX.  It relates to a rotation sensor.
What will happen is in the program, the motor will run until the sensor
activates and instead of reversing direction like its supposed to, it
continues at a slower speed in the same direction.  I tried changing
polarity of sensor wires, and even physically swapped the sensor out for a
functional one.  Same problem.  I reinstalled the firmware and reloaded the
program too.  The same problem persists.  So this has to be an RCX issue,
right?  Has anyone experienced this?  Can anyone help??

--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114
AIM: TimCourtne