 Robotics / RCX / 663
Re: Troubleshooting RCX Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 13:42:05 GMT

"Tim Courtney" <tim@zacktron.com> wrote:
Hello
I've been having trouble with an RCX.  It relates to a rotation sensor.
What will happen is in the program, the motor will run until the sensor
activates and instead of reversing direction like its supposed to, it
continues at a slower speed in the same direction.  I tried changing
polarity of sensor wires, and even physically swapped the sensor out for a
functional one.  Same problem.  I reinstalled the firmware and reloaded • the
program too.  The same problem persists.  So this has to be an RCX issue,
right?  Has anyone experienced this?  Can anyone help??

Hi Tim,
would you post here your code so we can have a look at it?

Mario