 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1423
1422  |  1424
Subject:
legOS doesn't work under NT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:54:59 GMT

I've been using legOS for Windows (Vamos-Wentworth's distribution) both on
Windows 95 and Windows 98. Due to some reasons, I'll have to use a NT computer
from now on (I'm the administrator). I installed everything, even the long
filename support routine (lfn006.zip, the latest version), but I have problems.
The legos firmware loads OK, but dll freezes the RCX. This problem only appears
under Windows NT.

Has anyone experienced/solved this problem?