 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 1426
Re: legOS doesn't work under NT?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 7 Oct 2000 08:15:45 GMT

I don't think it's the serial port handling under NT, because there • are some
guys out there who have been able to work with legos and NT without • problems,
isn't it?

Absolutly Yes.

By now, I think it could be a bug in my legos installation. I have • 0.2.3 and
Vamos-Wentworth (nice guy) has told me there could be a bug in • memcpy.c. I
wonder if that is solved in 0.2.4, if so, I could download it and try • to
install it...

Begin from these two URLs:

http://legos.sourceforge.net
http://legos.sourceforge.net/files/windows/cygwin/