 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 161 – 180 of about 2200.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  dll 'error deleting program' with briskOS-0.9.0

Hello, according to informations that brickOS is the most powerfull of all Mindstroms OS's, I have tried to start it. I work with a Linux 2.6 (Fedora Core 3). I have compiled it with rcx-egcs cross compiler C and C++ cross compilers (version 1.1.2) (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.411)

  Re: Decoding the LEGO IR remote control

This LEGO IR remote control (#9738) is making me crazy!!!! Dave and Kekoa have posted in depth explanations of the remote's coding, but I must be awfully dense and am missing something somewhere. I've tried two approaches: First, I used both a (...) (25 years ago, 19-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, long, tower
(score: 4.406)

  RE: Psion 5mx and pbForth

(...) Way to go Ian! I'm moving along in my attempts to get the USB tower working with pbForth. The USB tower uses ODD parity, and that cannot be changed. Sooo, to all the other environment writers out there, be aware that the next version of (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.405)

  Download problem

Hi Dave and everybody, I have a strange problem with an NQC program. It's something Marco Beri and I are preparing for the Mindfest. The program is rather large if compared to the average NQC programs: about 240 lines of code with large inline (...) (25 years ago, 1-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

range, ir, long
(score: 4.402)

  IR

Hi All. Is there a way to set the IR transmitter to something like 'long range mode'? I would like to have a more powerful beam for proximity detection. I've tried lnp_logical_range(1), doesn't seem to make a difference. The problem is that I don't (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, ir, long
(score: 4.399)

  Re: MacNQC - iBook with USB tower

Hi Jenny and all other Mac users, I 've got no problems with my PowerBook G3/400 and the usb tower running MacNQC 3.0a4. I don't know if anyone must know that my Mac works with MacOS 9.2.2. I installed the driver and the four additional 4 ghost (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.398)

  RE: Palm and pbForth

(...) Yes, this is very easy to do. I'd have to change the GUI I supply too, but that would not be too bad... (...) It's not pbForth that's the problem, it's the host-side software that I need to update to use the USB tower. (...) The RCX does not (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.398)

  RE: Palm and pbForth

(...) Well, for starters, the RCX uses a different modulation scheme on the IR port, but these guys have a C solution... (URL) You'll need a Palm SDK and some patience. Is there any or some interest in getting this for the Palm? I'm having trouble (...) (23 years ago, 5-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.395)

  Re: RIS 2.0 or 1.5 (minimum requirements)

The 2.0 firmware is available separately from LEGO as part of the 2.0 SDK. You can use this firmware with a 1.5 set (or even a 1.0 set). If you are not planning on using the Lego software then the only difference between 2.0 and 1.5 is that 2.0 has (...) (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.392)

  Re: Download problem

(...) Thanks for your help. Hope you're wrong, otherwise I have to dramatically downsize my program and make it a lot more stupid :-) Some more info on the problem: - The memory has been cleared before any attempt. - I tried both NQC 1.3 and NQC 2.0 (...) (25 years ago, 2-Oct-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir, long, tower
(score: 4.390)

  IR tower info

Hi all, As part of our current lego project we are trying to make a PC another node on a legOS network so that we can control robots from a PC. (the end goal I have in mind is a similarish interface to the RCXCC but that is a long way down the (...) (25 years ago, 3-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

ir, long, tower
(score: 4.382)

  USB tower

Hello - In the past I have burned out serial port towers, so I recently acquired the USB version of the IR tower. I did not realize that NQC makes use of the lego driver - it is looking like I have to purchase an entire RIS just to get Ghost. Is (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.370)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows 95 didn't support USB (well, except for Windows 95B but I think most of the USB drivers were custom/non-standard). It might work with Windows 95 if you get the old serial tower. I picked a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.369)

  Re: HOWTO: Building and installing brickOS tools on Mac OS X with USB IR tower

(...) Thank you! It will be. Intallation is one reason I've never moved into BrickOS (despite some people urging me to) on the Mac. (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.369)

  Re: Lego mindstorms on Windows 95...

Or swap a USB tower for a serial one with someone - I'd certainly swap mine for a USB. "Richard Carver" <mylegostuff@thecarverzone.com> wrote in message news:E17EbGv-00054I-...box.com... That's because the current IR tower requires USB and Windows (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.368)

  USB Tower support for linux

Hi all, Does anybody know why legoUSB effort is inactive since 09 January of 2002.I have a RCX2.0 brick and I would like to try with the legos. I'm not interested in any MS Windows host development platform solution while I find linux alternatives (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.360)

  Terminal Emulator

Hi, I'm trying to find a Terminal Emulator that can access the IR Tower thru a USB port. So far, the ones I found can access only a serial port (COMx). Any suggestions? Thanks Mario (22 years ago, 8-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.356)

  usb under windows

Hello! I purchased a Mindstorms 2.0 with USB tower half a year ago and now I want to play with it... My computer is running WinMe so I downloaded the winlegos.exe package from the legos page. When running firmdl3 it complains that it can't find the (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.350)

  legOS Praise, and small request :)

I've just got V0.2.2 working, after at least a year of not having had time to play with it! I just wanted to say WOW :) It's come a long way, and I can't wait to start tinkering with it again! Fantastic work Markus! The small request? I use com2 for (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir, long, tower
(score: 4.347)

  RE: Displaying info while debugging

(...) Mario, I did some checking and I think the real issue is with the USB driver from LEGO. The serial tower does not exhibit this behaviour. It has its own problems, which include falling asleep after 2 seconds of inactivity. So, as far as I can (...) (22 years ago, 2-Jul-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

usb, ir, tower
(score: 4.334)

More:  Next Page >>