 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 174
173  |  175
Subject:
Download problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 12:59:57 GMT

Hi Dave and everybody,

I have a strange problem with an NQC program. It's something Marco Beri and
I are preparing for the Mindfest.

The program is rather large if compared to the average NQC programs: about
240 lines of code with large inline functions (I know this is not a very
precise way to measure the program size but just to give you an idea). The
problem is it compiles ok, but NQC is not able to download it. After some
"dots" NQC simply writes "error" and exits. The strange point is that the
download always stops in different points, and Marco was even able to
succesfully download it after some tries (I wasn't with more than 30 tries).
I tried both short and long range IR transmission.

Any idea?

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari