 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 192
Re: Download problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Mon, 4 Oct 1999 03:03:11 GMT

In article <dbaum-0310991731590001@207-229-150-163.d.enteract.com>,
dbaum@spambgoneenteract.com (Dave Baum) wrote:
This hacked version can be found at:

http://www.enteract.com/~dbaum/nqc/beta/nqc_2_0_1_win.zip

Can a couple of people try this out with a long program and let me know
how the download goes?  What I'm hoping to see is that Win95/Win98 behaves
as before (no error printed), while WinNT prints an error but recovers
successfully.  Let me know what you find.

I've already got some feedback that this fix doesn't quite work, so don't
bother downloading it if you haven't already.  I'll post again when I
think I've got something that actually works.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com