 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 178
Re: Download problem
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 06:21:50 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Jonathan Knudsen writes:

I've encountered some weird problems like this too. I think
I was able to fix things up by erasing the memory. In RcxCC,
use the Tools -> Clear Memory option.

Please let us know if that works.

I forgot to say I cleared the memory before my attempts, and checked it was
actually cleared using the Tools -> Memory Map option. The problem is still
there.

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum writes:

Can you e-mail me the program so I can try to duplicate the problem?  If
you don't want to send source, you can always compile it and send the
binary...

No problem with the source. Just don't reveal what's about in the newsgroup, I
prefer it's a surprise for those who come at the Mindfest :-)

Mario
http://www.geocities.com/~marioferrari