 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 173
Re: NQC 2.0 and some math questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 09:22:26 GMT

Dave Baum wrote:
There isn't an atomic test-and-set bytecode, so the only way I know of
implementing sempaphore would be to use bitflags and assign one bit per
task.

There is a way to do it even if you have no test and set, though I can't
remember it off the top of my head, and it is slow. Don't see how using
bitflags helps?

Cheers,

Ben.

--