 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 171
Re: NQC 2.0 and some math questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:56:00 GMT

Dave Baum wrote:
My personal feeling on this, however, is that if you're running around
changing y amd z in one task while calculating with them in another,
you're just asking for trouble.
I think that if you do something like this you should use a semaphore
to secure no tasks access y and z simultanously. But that wastes another
variable storing the sema.

--
/* Our e-mail addresses have changed.  anne.jacob@get2net is only for
messages which are ment for both of us. Anne's mail should be sent to