 Robotics / RCX / Search Results: range USB IR long Tower
 Results 1321 – 1340 of 2193.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  constructing a new network protocol for LegOS

Hi! We're a group from Aalborg University who are about to design and implement a new network protocol for LegOS. The protocol should be able to communicate via cables from the I/O ports and also via the IR port. It should be possible to address (...) (22 years ago, 24-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 0.447)

  USB Serail convertor woes with 2.5 on a Mac

Hi, I have 2.5 installed on a iBook running OS9.2.2 with both a Belkin USB serial convertor and a Xircom convertor. The latter can download the firmware, but the former errors after only 4% download. I am using RCX 1.0 from the Team Challenge kit (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb
(score: 0.446)

  Apparent 'time-out'

I am using the TCL GUI provided by Ralph Hempel on a Windows 2000 machine to program the RCX 2.0 in pbForth. The upload of the firmware appears to be working just fine. I get responses back from the RCX and am able to create new functions without (...) (22 years ago, 9-May-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth)

tower
(score: 0.445)

  Release candidate legos-0.2.5.2 avail for testing

Details regarding release content, download instructions and how to provide feedback are at (URL) change detail specific to 0.2.5.2 see the file: ChangeLog Highlights: Added missing file TODO Repaired slow-mode IR comm. for Linux We look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 0.445)

  Re: The PRGM key

I just tried this and it has no effect. By the way, I'm using Cygwin B20 under Windows 98 with a com port IR thing, and LegOS 0.2.5. The same thing happened using WinLegOS and 0.2.3. Pressing the PRGM key has no effect in any situation - I assume it (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

ir
(score: 0.444)

  Robot Controller 1.5

I have released a new (beta) version of Robot Controller, the ideal companion to NQC for Mac OS X. This version adds support for serial IR towers (provided you have a working serial port) and makes several other minor improvements. Download it now (...) (23 years ago, 7-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 0.444)

  Re: Robot Ant and Data logging

(...) Hi Mike, Unfortunately there is no possibility under Robolab 2.5 that the RCX might itself access the data collected in the log. Robolab 2.5 is based on LEGO-firmware 2.0, which has many new features, but not this one. If you want to do your (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir
(score: 0.443)

  Robot Ant and Data logging

HI, I am building a robot ant and using a light sensor to detect lines to follow. However, the algorithm I am using must not be deterministic; i.e. I need to do a sensor sweep and build a graph of the relative light levels at the left, front and (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

ir
(score: 0.443)

  Re: ROBOLAB 2.5 (USB) woes with Mac OS 9.2

This morning I tried reinstalling ROBOLAB, and now it works. I wish I knew why... Dean (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab)

usb
(score: 0.443)

  Need help with NQC

I just wrote a program and I can't get it to work. I download it to the RCX and it just runs its motors. I look at the display and push on the bumper and it has those little triagles. So it is not hardware because the RCX reads that the bumper in (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 0.442)

  Rom sensor read routine

In writing some sensor code yesterday/today (it's 6 am), I passed over the ROM sensor code at 14c0. The documentation has been put in the usual place. The rotation code is pretty simple: the expected state machine, with split points between the four (...) (25 years ago, 25-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

range, long
(score: 0.442)

  Re: USB, Windows, legOS

I tried the patch and still get the error "Error 6 GetCommState". Anyone know what this error means and what I can do to correct it? I would really like to get legOS running. (...) (23 years ago, 21-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

usb
(score: 0.442)

  BrickOS improvements

Hello, I have created some patches to improve brickOS and set up a web page: (URL) the link above doesn't work try the long version: (URL) patches are against latest CVS version. I see no reason, why the first two patches should not be applied: The (...) (20 years ago, 17-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 0.442)

  Re: Beginners questions

Thanks James and the others who provided feedback. A couple of the links provided were new and did provide some good info. My team became very proficient with the RIS environment and are doing well learning Robolab as long as they stay on the beaten (...) (20 years ago, 5-Aug-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.robolab, FTX)

long
(score: 0.440)

  Updated BrickOS Command Reference

Hello, Cleaned up the LegOS 0.2.4 Command Reference that I'd written like almost 4 years ago (has it been that long?!!) at the BrickOS site so that it is now current with BrickOS 0.2.6.10. Find it here: (URL) let me know if there are any errors, (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

long
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Release candidate legos-0.2.5.1 avail for testing

(...) dll doesn't work with serial tower in slow mode. In util/dll-src/rcxtty.c please fix the line setting the ios flags to: ios.c_cflag = CREAD | CLOCAL | CS8 | (highspeed ? 0 : PARENB | PARODD); Mike (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 0.440)

  Re: Add motor driver to RCX

(...) I'm working on a scheme to do that sort of thing. I propose to use opto-couplers with their LEDs in reverse parallel, connected to the RCX output, and their transistors driving a power H-bridge powered from a separate supply. I can't see any (...) (20 years ago, 31-Jul-04, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

long
(score: 0.440)

  Re: The PRGM key - THANKS!

"Michael Obenland" <obenland@t-online.de> wrote in message news:Gu9BHq.BEv@lugnet.com... <snip> (...) control. (...) influence (...) have (...) But I (...) Mike, I had experienced intermittent problems with downloading programs until I changed the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 0.439)

  Re: The PRGM key - THANKS!

(...) Fine to hear you are up and running. (...) No, I don't think so. In fact, using dll with the right parameters does the trick. Sorting out what you have written, I think you downloaded all your programs to slot 0, your old program was deleted (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

tower
(score: 0.439)

  New version of NQCEdit

Version 1.6 of NQCEdit is now released. This program is a front-end IDE for the NQC command line compiler that offers syntax coloring. NQCEdit is able to do most of the things that NQC is capable of: - Compile program for all targets - Download (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

ir
(score: 0.439)

More:  Next Page >>