 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3785
3784  |  3786
Subject:
Updated BrickOS Command Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 08:44:35 GMT

Hello,

Cleaned up the LegOS 0.2.4 Command Reference that I'd written like
almost 4 years ago (has it been that long?!!) at the BrickOS site so
that it is now current with BrickOS 0.2.6.10.

Find it here:  http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/CommandRef.html

Please let me know if there are any errors, omissions, typos, etc. that
need fixing.  Also please let me know if you'd be willing to help out
with any of the stuff mentioned in the ToDo section; ie:  code examples
and tutorial type stuff would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

DaveC