 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 3786
Re: Updated BrickOS Command Reference
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 04:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos, David Chen wrote:
Hello,

Cleaned up the LegOS 0.2.4 Command Reference that I'd written like
almost 4 years ago (has it been that long?!!) at the BrickOS site so
that it is now current with BrickOS 0.2.6.10.

Find it here:  http://brickos.sourceforge.net/docs/CommandRef.html

Please let me know if there are any errors, omissions, typos, etc. that
need fixing.  Also please let me know if you'd be willing to help out
with any of the stuff mentioned in the ToDo section; ie:  code examples
and tutorial type stuff would be greatly appreciated.

Dave,

This is good to see.

You may have done this intentionally, but 'sleep' and 'msleep' are both listed
twice.

Also, under cputs and cputw, it says '(only forst 5 characters)' and should be
'...first 5..'

I've never been able to get the 'program_run(unsigned P)' command to work.  Does
that still exist in BrickOS?

I should have sample code for remote.h.  It may be good to note how the remote
works just with just the BrickOS firmware loaded.  Personally, I think some
documentation about the standard IR messaging is more important than LNP.

Steve