 Robotics / 859
Re: CyberMaster memory limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:46:09 GMT

In article <comCbFAatFY2EwQh@mksftwre.demon.co.uk>,
lego-robotics@crynwr.com (CyberUser) wrote:

In message <4.1.19981128170141.00976610@mail.telepac.pt>, Laurentino
Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> writes
If any of you is using NQC with a CyberMaster, download NQC 1.0 Beta 2 which
already supports CyberMaster download along with some CyberMaster • specific code.
I'm working with Dave Baum (the NQC author) in creating a new RCX.NQH • with even
better CyberMaster support. Contact me if you wish to exchange ideas.

Does this work on Windows NT or Win 95?

Works on Windows NT, Win 95, and Linux.  NQC runs on Macintosh, although
the serial port on a Mac cannot talk to a CyberMaster.

Porting to just about any POSIX like environment should be trivial.

Someone else also did an OS/2 port.

Dave

--
reply to: dbaum at enteract dot com