 Robotics / 842
Re: CyberMaster memory limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 20:21:46 GMT

In message <4.1.19981128170141.00976610@mail.telepac.pt>, Laurentino
Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> writes
If any of you is using NQC with a CyberMaster, download NQC 1.0 Beta 2 which
already supports CyberMaster download along with some CyberMaster specific code.
I'm working with Dave Baum (the NQC author) in creating a new RCX.NQH with even
better CyberMaster support. Contact me if you wish to exchange ideas.

Does this work on Windows NT or Win 95?

Dennis
--
CyberUser