 Robotics / 843
Re: legOS corruption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 28 Nov 1998 21:05:06 GMT

Fred Read wrote:

Ralph Hempel wrote:
I do embedded systems WITHOUT a logic analyser. You can do about
99% of what you need to with a monitor and an oscilloscope. The
logic analyser (or emulator) is the big gun for the really nasty
bugs.

Agree with you totally there!

Yeah, yeah. I'm sure we've all got "I debugged that with no more than an
LED and 3 inches of wire" stories, but only a fool would spurn a logic
analyser when it was available.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 735 0686| Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 735 0689|http://www.apache.org/