 Robotics / 743
Re: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 02:40:23 GMT

Hi,
     Thanks for your response.  I have been reading your pages over the
past few days.  I do not have the RCX (yet), but I am very interested.  I
learned of it this weekend and have been reading the specs.  I am as
interested in playing with operating systems for it as I am playing with
the robotics. :)  Using gcc to program it seems very neat to me, as does
using the PalmPilot III.

   Thanks,