 Robotics / 748
RE: legOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 03:45:32 GMT

Hi,
     Thanks for your response.  I have been reading your pages over the
past few days.  I do not have the RCX (yet), but I am very interested.  I
learned of it this weekend and have been reading the specs.  I am as
interested in playing with operating systems for it as I am playing with
the robotics. :)  Using gcc to program it seems very neat to me, as does
using the PalmPilot III.

For some Pilot <--> RCX information take a look at
http://members.rotfl.com/vadim/rcx if you haven't yet.

This honestly is quite lagging on progress, but I _have_ been working on it
in my very limited spare time. Hopefully within a week or two I'll have some
much more substantial/interesting to release.

-Vadim