 Robotics / 758
Re: RCX Bytecode compiler in Tcl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 10:21:48 GMT

Let me correct myself here.
I did end up using some of Laurent's communications code in the bytecode
compiler, after having experimented with some different approaches.
Honestly, I simply forgot to track down and credit the source, which is
no excuse.
I will correct the license and web pages and check that they meet with
his approval before proceeding further.
How embarrassing.

--
// Peter Pletcher                             peterp@autobahn.org