 Robotics / 872
Re: CyberMaster memory limit?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 17:21:18 GMT

At 17:01 30-11-1998 Monday , you wrote:
lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Laurentino Martins) writes:

Try to browse a bit up in this same thread. Somewhere along the way I
sent a new RCX.NQH BETA version with enhanced CyberMaster support.

Yes?  I've searched the last 250 articles without finding it.  Could you
start at

   http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.robotics

And refer to the article number?

No article number ????
I think LUGNET didn't like my attachment...
My post is nowhere to be found in LUGNET, BUT you guys who subscribe the mailing list received it, didn't you? (I did)

I'm sending it to you at: fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no

Sorry :-(

Laurentino Martins