 Robotics / 4666
Re: Programming RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:10:57 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, William Ng writes:
Thank all for the comments!!

i've been to all the sites you guys provided, and i think i will start
with RCXcc, coz i am a beginner in MS, i think it is sufficient at this
moment. also, i think i need to spend more time on the mechanic part
too!!

  You won't regret it, its a pretty good environment, especially with
RCXCC!

what is the ratio of the time you guys spend of mechanical part and the
programming part??

  Mechanical = 5 X programming time!  I suck in Lego engineering!  Boy do
I end up with some "Rube Goldberg" layouts!  I am in awe of the Lego
Technic engineers!

DLC