 Robotics / 4645
4644  |  4646
Subject:
Programming RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 03:26:43 GMT

hi guys,

i am here to ask a vague question, which programming language is the
"BEST" for the RCX?

i am a computing science student, using a window machine, have knowledge
of Pascal, VB and C++, RCX code (the one came with the kit) is definitly
tedious for me.

i have heard about LegOS, mindcontrol...etc, which one is the best???

thanks in advance!!~

William Ng