 Robotics / 4673
Re: Tow Truck & pneumatics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 19:25:48 GMT

Joel Shafer wrote:

By the way, does anyone have a good design for using pneumatics with the
RCX?  I would ideally like to use one motor to both power the compressor
and to activate the air switches.  An electrical air switch sure would be nice.

A solution that I have used, although not what you asked for, is to purchase the
extra motor kit (pretty inexpensive) and use that motor and the dedicated power box
to make a stand alone compressor station.  Heck, if the extra weight is an issue
you can always tow it behind you in a trailer.

  - Steve