 Robotics / 4669
Re: Programming RCX?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 1999 17:26:09 GMT

At 05:10 PM 4/22/99 +0000, Dennis Clark wrote:

Mechanical = 5 X programming time!  I suck in Lego engineering!  Boy do
I end up with some "Rube Goldberg" layouts!  I am in awe of the Lego
Technic engineers!

DLC
--

I second that.  I've had my RIS kit all year and have spend 90% of my time
trying to come up with good mechanical designs that are compact, good

Joel Shafer    joel@connect.net